Health and Safety
Health and safety is paramount at MJJM Industrial Painting Contractors: all of our operatives are trained to the highest levels. All work is completed with the highest regard for health and safety, with external support being provided by the UK’s leading health and safety consultant. Simply contact our team today.
- All operatives hold qualifications in industrial preparation and painting to at least NVQ level
- All operatives are trained and work with PPE and RPPE
- Outsourced health and safety support with the UK’s leading health and safety consultancy
- Site-specific risk assessments are conducted and provided to clients
- IPAF, PASMA and access plant qualifications
- Full training and certifications for all industry-specific areas including working at heights, COSHH, asbestos and manual handling
- Travel and movement plans provided
- Full and comprehensive insurances in place
- Out-of-hours working if needed
- Data sheets and safety data sheets provided if needed
- All relevant safety documentation provided before works
This covers use of our specialist coatings and fireproof paints.
CONTACT US TODAY